All the juicy details:
- Fixed an issue where left & right paddings weren’t preserved through data set changes.
- Fixed layout issues for grid bounds changes while looking at bottom of grid view.
- Fixed issue where old cells might be left in pre-animation positions instead of being removed from the grid view.
- Fixed an issue where Insert could cause the last item to briefly jump to its new location before being animated there from its old location.
- Selection and highlighting are now much more consistent.
- Added support for
-touchesMoved:being less sensitive if a gesture recognizer is attached to the grid view and might potentially match the touch.
- Special orientation change handling is no longer necessary– commented out that code for now.
- Highlighting cells now better handles multiple stage highlight/select to avoid keeping text highlighted when the deselected.
- Cell deselection animation for non-glow now properly matches that of
- Now raises an exception in
-endUpdatesif the calculated new item count doesn’t match the corresponding value from the data source (just like